KH Hair recognises top talent at annual awards ceremony
It was a much-anticipated night in the East Midlands as KH Hair, came together to celebrate individual and team achievements at the Group’s glittering annual awards ceremony.
The event took place on 21 May at Metronome in Nottingham city centre, where KH Hair’s 200+ staff came together to celebrate the top achievers from the Group’s 21 salons which are situated across the East Midlands. KH Hair Group’s managing director, Darren Messias, began the proceedings by acknowledging 12 individuals for their long service to the company before 25 awards were handed out to this year’s top teams and individuals.
During the evening, guests were entertained by The Noise Next Door, the UK’s premier improv’ comedy troupe who have sold out the Edinburgh Fringe Festival an impressive twelve times.
Following the show, guests were invited to enjoy a selection of food and drink in the atrium while the main room was transformed into a disco where the guests were able to dance the night away to end a perfect evening of recognition and celebration.
Nottingham salon enjoyed 5 awards and several 2nd and 3rd places:
• Individual Turnover Award – Steve McEntee (Nottingham)
• Individual Retail Award – Steve McEntee (Nottingham) and 3rd place Sean McMenamin
• Salon Highest Turnover Award – Nottingham
• Salon Highest Retail Award – Nottingham
• Marketing Award sponsored by Toast PR – Arnold and Nottingham
• 2nd place – Sam Hudson 3rd year Image award
• 2nd place – Olivia Thomas 1st year image award
• 3rd place for Image of the Year Nottingham
• 3rd place Master Colour Award – Amber Newton (Nottingham)
• 3rd place • Salon Retail Improvement Award Wella -Nottingham
• 3rd place -rising star award – Jemima Clark
Debbie and Sean said “we can’t praise our team highly enough, they continue to amaze us every day with their incredible talent and team ethic. We are such a close group and we love the fact that we continue to grow and thrive together. It’s so lovely that all 21 salons are able to get together each year to celebrate”